Digital Landlord Explained: Get Rich Leveraging Digital Real Estate

Here I explain digital real estate business model that I've been involved with for the last 8 years. This business allows you to leverage digital web properties, learn SEO skills to make these web properties valuable by ranking them at the top of the search engine and then renting out the leads or FREE traffic to a local business owner.

So these business owners become your tenants that pay monthly rent for you. Typically $500 to $2000 per month and it's on-going passive income that is more lucrative than investing in physical single family homes that might require $50,000 down payment.

We have a coaching program of 7000 students that are regularly creating this type of passive income on the internet and I'm out here still fully sold on this business model after being in it for 8 years since 2014.

I feel gratitude everyday that I've found this business model. I was able to quit my job 7 months after I joined the program and I've been self-employed since.

Go here to check out our coaching program started by Dan Klein.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments