Sebastian Gheorghiu Day in the Life Reviewed by Another 7 Figure Internet Entrepreneur

What's up guys, my name is Ippei and today I'm going to be reacting to Sebastian Gheorghiu's day in the life. I point out some things I would do differently. I go into my routine on my health routines as well because as an entrepreneur it is massively important to optimize your body, if you don't feel good, your motivation will go down the drain.

I'm 33 years old, I started earning full time income on the internet at 25 years old, back in 2015. Today I'm at 7 figure income per year (net).

Unlike Sebastian I never used YouTube to get to where I'm at. What I do is create digital web properties that generate free traffic by having the skill to rank them in Google.

I learned these skills from my mentor Dan Klein and today I'm also partners with him and continue to promote this lead generation coaching program as one of the best internet business models for most beginners.

Check it out, imo it's the best way to kill your 9 to 5, way faster than trying to grow a YouTube channel.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments