Rank & Rent Niche Selection by 8 Year Veteran

Today we take a quick overview of my process of selecting the niche and the city for Rank and Rent. (we call it local lead generation)

I like high ticket niches, but I've made plenty of money in low ticket and mid ticket niches, especially when I was first starting out.

I've been doing rank and rent since 2014. Dan Klein taught me, now I work closely with him and took my ranking skills to another levels.

Anyway, getting good at analyzing the competition is one of the most important skills in this business.

Then you have to get good at actually ranking the sites.

If you don't rank, you won't have lasting clients.

I see so many people claiming to be experts in this business but have no track record of being legit at dominating Google's search engines.

Whereas I actually show real sites ranking in Google plus my blog ippei.com ranks globally for very competitive keywords.

This Rank & Rent business gets so explosive when you actually know how to beat Google's algorithm, there's just no way around it.

For more info on our Rank & Rent coaching program go here:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments