Ali Abdaal - 9 Passive Income Ideas - How I Make $27k per Week | Ippei Reacts

reacting to this video: been creating passive income streams on the internet since 2014. I know what works and what doesn't.

I watch Ali Abdaal's list of passive income ideas and I critique the pros and cons of each idea.

I discuss why some ideas are not a good fit for most people.

Here's the time stamps

0:00 - intro

5:30 - Investing in stocks

10:03 - Starting a YouTube Channel

14:07 - Starting a Podcast

17:30 - Affiliate Marketing

22:25 - Selling a Digital Product

24:42 - Selling a Course

31:07 - Building a Membership Community

33:51 - Starting a Business and Automating

36:13 - Build an App or a Website

Local lead generation is not on the list, but it is what I did to create longterm passive income online. IMO its one of the most achievable passive income business models for most people. Check out our coaching program on it here:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments