Pros & Cons of Dropshipping (Cons NOBODY is talking about! plus Shopify Alternatives?)

There are things about dropshipping that most people flat out won't tell you, why? 🤐 It could be a number of reasons but the biggest reason I think, is that if you really knew what it was like, you wouldn't start a dropshipping business and then they wouldn't make any money because they scared you off. 😵‍💫

The pros and cons of dropshipping can make or break you. Don't you think you should know all of the major cons before you get started? 🤔 Knowing the the cons that nobody talks about is key to preparation in your dropshipping business when first getting started so you know what you're getting yourself into. 🙃

The cons I'm about to talk about had I known in the beginning would have saved me $10,000's of dollars. 🥲 Don't make the same MISTAKES I did in the beginning. 😑

I'm here to tell you that if after learning about the cons of dropshipping, you decide not to get into it, THAT IS OKAY! 😌 If I would have realized what I was getting myself into in the beginning, I would have not done it either.

If you decide dropshipping isn't for you, then check out the business model that has gotten me more results then all of my other internet businesses combined. 🤑

➡️

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments