I tried Shopify Dropshipping for 1 Year spent over $20K (10 Things I WISH I did Differently)

Hey my name is Nic, for the last year, I've spent over $20K on trying to make money with Shopify Dropshipping. I had some rough months but I never gave up, and I also had some winning months.

I sold everything under the sun, made countless dropship shopify stores, everything from niche stores to general stores, I was a complete beginner then a week went by and then a month, I kept going.

I learned a lot in the process.

In this video I will go over top 10 things I learned and I wish I knew before I started dropshipping. It would've saved me a lot of money. This is a must watch for those of you that feel like you got no money. No Dropshipping is not dead, and its not a scam. However after doing it for a whole year, actually going on almost 2 years. I also discovered that its not the most passive income stream business that I had hoped for either.

In the end, I found a better biz model that I am having a lot easier success in creating residual income and that's local lead gen, a biz that makes money truly on auto-pilot 24 hours per day.

Check it out there:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments