How Much Money I Made FIRST YEAR as a NEW Real Estate Agent

How Much Money I Made First YEAR As A NEW Real Estate Agent! Many people want to know how much money do real estate agents make, and I want to explain to you how to make 6-figures as a new real estate agent. There is no real estate "salary"... so let me explain how to do it!

🏆 FREE Social Media Training for Realtors in 2021 🏆

→ Close MORE DEALS every month using Social Media : Hear what other agents are saying about being in my group!

→ POPULAR PLAYLISTS for REALTORS 💜

eXp Realty & Agent Wolf Pack → Ads for Realtors → for Realtors → Media for Realtors → MUST WATCH Videos for Realtors 🏡

Complete Facebook Ad Tutorial → Special Ad Category → Retargeting → for Realtors → for Realtors → for Realtors → for Realtors → #newrealtor #newrealestateagent

💥 Follow me on Social Media 💥

→ Instagram: LinkedIn:

_________________________________

Mike Sherrard is a global team leader & licensed Real Estate Agent at eXp Realty Calgary:

🏆 Ranked #1 Realtor on Social Media, Alberta

🏆 Ranked #1 Realtor on Social Media, Calgary

Book a 1-on-1 with me about joining my group → FREE access to ALL of my Social Media Courses / Training

🤫 FREE access to 4 PRIVATE Mastermind calls per week

🏆 FREE COACHING & MENTORSHIP from me with direct access whenever you want

😈 FREE custom plans for BRANDING, CONTENT & MARKETING

🎥 FREE access to a library of 40+ 1-hour Social Media Tutorials

⚙️ FREE custom funnel for every agent who joins us

🏡 FREE custom listing presentation & video assets

🚀 Access to my 40 person branding & marketing team

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments