My ULTIMATE Business Biography Tier List - Comparing the Best Entrepreneur Books in the World

We've done multiple tier lists already. We ranked gurus. We ranked business books. Now today, I want to rank my favorite genre of books, which is business biographies written by the entrepreneurs themselves.

Want to learn how to get clients that pay 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

Grab the Cold Email Optimization Checklist for free here: ➡️ ⬅️

I know we did another video on business books, but when it comes to what I'm reading and what gets me the most hyped up, I love a book written by the actual person who is in the field doing the work. And this is what I wanted to talk about today. I want to go through what are some of these books that I can't stop reading over and over again. I want to rank them doing the tier list concept.

So here we go.

--

/// R E S O U R C E S

START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: us grow your business: DOWNLOADS: #Biographies #Email10k #BusinessBooks #Alexberman

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments