How and WHEN to HIRE People to Build your Business with Upwork? Outsourcing 101

Do you think you're ready to make your first hire? How can you be sure and how do you know that you've hired the right person? Let's find out in today's video.

Want to learn how to grow or start your company and earn 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

Grab the Cold Email Optimization Checklist for free here: ➡️ ⬅️

I've always been a huge proponent of hiring people. When I was working at the agency back in New York, before I even started this entrepreneurial journey with X27, I knew right away that I needed somebody to fulfill the work so that I could focus on sales. I made that first hire on Upwork right after I made my first sale. I hired a cold caller. His job was to manage a team of... they were South Asian hires, to do the cold calling. He was the sales manager. And I put all that on a credit card. That's how confident I was that we needed to hire. Did that confidence pay off?

Not in the short term because I ended up in a bunch of debt, but then I met my co-founder Robert Indries and hired him to do some content writing and he turned into first our director of operations, then the CEO of our agency X27. So that worked out unbelievably well. And now we've got a team, there's got to be 30, 40 freelancers and contractors running around across all of our businesses. And that's amazing. It allows me to do basically whatever I want all day. It allows Robert to just focus on operations and managing the sales team and doing what he loves.

And every one of the companies gets to do the thing they love and doesn't have to deal with anything they don't want to do. It's an amazing system for everyone, and that's why I love hiring. So in today's video, I wanted to go through when to hire and how to hire. I'll even show you exactly where I go to hire people. And I'll go through some of the scripts that we use to hire people and kind of how to structure a team. So this should be incredibly valuable if you're looking to scale your agency. So let's get into it.

There are three different career paths or uses of the time of hires. For instance, when you're just starting out, it doesn't make sense to hire a full-time employee. You might want to hire a freelancer. Now let me talk about these categories a little bit. So there's freelancer, which is somebody that works for a bunch of other businesses and is just coming in as like the hired gun. Then there's the part-time employee who might work half-time, like 20 hours a week for your business. And he'll probably have another client or two.

And then there's the full-time worker who is going to work 40 hours or more for you. And will typically only be working with your business.

0:00 My Experience with Outsourcing

2:12 Different Employees Levels to Hire

3:13 When to Hire a Part-time Employee?

3:58 When to Hire a Full-time Employee?

4:58 How to go about Hiring new Employees?

6:12 How We Hire on the Upwork?

Subscribe to CrazyMoney: OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: DOWNLOADS: your own Chatbot with Botfuse at: us grow your business: and WHEN to HIRE People to Build your Business with Upwork?

#Upwork​ #Hiring #Email10k​

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this: BUSINESS INQUIRIES:

For sponsorships you can reach us at: ABermanManagement@gmail.com

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments