Hanzo Coin - How to Market A Meme Coin? (Interview with the CEO)

I haven't talked too much about crypto on this channel and today I want to dig into that further. What are meme coins? What is Dogecoin, SHIB? What are all these coins? And more importantly, how do you market these coins? So today, I'm sitting down with the CEO of Hanzo, which is my favorite meme coin, and we're going to dig into what does it actually take to market a meme? Stick around.

Buy HNZO here: ➡️ to learn how to grow or start your company and earn 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

Grab the Cold Email Optimization Checklist for free here: ➡️ ⬅️

Join the Hanzo Telegram at: more about Hanzo Inu at: you've been following me on Twitter the last couple of weeks, you've seen that I am tweeting like crazy about Hanzo coin. What happened? Why am I talking about some random cryptocurrency? I thought I was the cold email guy. Well, let me tell you. Here's what happened. So Hanzo is a cryptocurrency that is very, very small, meaning it's got a market cap of $15 million. And compare that to something like SHIB, which is another meme coin, at $3 billion and you'll see how much growth could happen. And I found Hanzo because me and my brother Preston were looking for the next SHIB. SHIB if you don't know was a meme coin that started at a very low number and was able to fly all the way to the moon. It's still one of the largest coins in the world right now. So we went on a search, we were like, "What's a coin that has the potential to thousand X where we can put in $2,000 bucks and turn it into a million."

And after a little bit of 4chan research, I found Hanzo. I put that in a crazy money video, you can check that out if you want, and the community reached out to me. This is a marketing channel, that was a marketing move. The community reached out, Hanzo shared the video on their official Twitter and the CEO wanted to do an interview. So of course, before this interview ran, I bought $1,500 more of Hanzo. Now my total Hanzo holdings are 16.3 billion Hanzo. And I wanted to have him on to talk about, what is going on in the coin space?

Subscribe to CrazyMoney: Introduction

0:58 Why am I crazy about Hanzo?

2:31 About Hanzo from the CEO

5:27 What’s different about Hanzo Coin?

5:51 How to buy Hanzo coin?

6:33 Why is Hanzo a meme coin?

8:41 Why I joined Hanzo?

--

START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: DOWNLOADS: your own Chatbot with Botfuse at: us grow your business: Coin - How to Market A Meme Coin (Interview with the CEO)

#MemeCoin #HNZO #Email10k​

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this: BUSINESS INQUIRIES:

For sponsorships you can reach us at: ABermanManagement@gmail.com

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments