The Hard Truth About Work Life Balance when Building a Business

Let's talk about work-life balance.

Want to learn how to get clients that pay 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

And how do you get it as an entrepreneur?

You hear a lot of people talk, especially as they get older, about wanting to work less and wanting to take weekends off, and wanting not to work all the time.

And you know, what?

That's great unless you want to be an entrepreneur.

When you're starting a business, just know that you're going to be working a lot more. When I was first starting X27, the business that eventually became the seven-figure agency, I started work every day at 7:00 a.m and worked until 9 a.m.

Then I did my entire normal job from 9 a.m. until 5:00 or 6:00 after-work drinks and everything.

So I was working 18-hour days, and I had no work-life balance, but I was totally cool with it.

And now I run multiple businesses, and I work less than ever, which is awesome.

So, how'd I find that?

Let's talk about it in this video.

--

/// R E S O U R C E S

START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: us grow your business: DOWNLOADS: #Business #Email10k #Alexberman #Entrepreneurship

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments