8 Mindset Shifts To Build A 6 Figure Business in 2021

I'm lucky enough to have a large family, and a lot of the people in my family are very much into business.

Want to learn how to get clients that pay 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

So what I am able to see is all my little brothers, I'm helping them with business. One of my little brothers who sells beats, I helped him get a job at a major studio, and now he's selling beats to his email list and all this stuff.

And my other little brother selling websites, you know, it's cold calling, and I saw him increases prices from $200 to now a $1,000 he just booked, and he's going to be at $10,000 - $20,000 site soon.

One thing that I like about that situation besides, Yes, I have a bunch of coaching clients, and they're all nailing it too.

But I like that I got family doing it.

I am seeing the mindset shifts that they're going through to build a six-figure business, and I had to go through the same mindset shifts myself when we went from selling very cheap stuff into selling six-figure seven-figure deals.

We actually built X27 into a seven-figure agency selling lead gen.

So what are some mindset shifts to build a six-figure business?

Actually, in Email10K, our sales course, we actually even built our course into a six-figure course.

I've had very few launches now, especially when we're going after new business sectors and we're building new businesses so far.

I've had very few that aren't at least six figures, especially in the last year or so.

And why is that why can some entrepreneurs go out there and start these six-figure seven-figure businesses instantly and other ones struggle to make even four-figures?

What's the difference? Why can I go out there and make four hundred thousand dollars in Annual Recurring Revenue in the first 45 days or when we started Lorelia, we generate 1.4 million dollars in leads off of 30 emails.

Why can that happen?

But then when you go try it or when somebody else goes and tries it, they don't perform as well.

I gotta tell your friend.

It's all in the mind.

So let's talk about some of these mindset shifts that you can go through to build a Figure business in 2021.

Let's do it.

--

/// R E S O U R C E S

START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: us grow your business: DOWNLOADS: #Business #Email10k #Alexberman #Entrepreneurship

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments