Top Business Development Mistakes to Avoid in 2021

Here are the top Business Development Mistakes to Avoid in 2021

Want to learn how to get clients that pay 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

Let me take you back in time. The year is 2016, and I was just invited to my first major sales luncheon, our director of business development at the time, and two clients, potential clients. I'm eating. I'm going through the meeting. I think it's all normal. I think everything's going great. At the end of the meeting, once the client leaves, the business development manager says, "Alex, you're eating like a pig, dude. You're shoving chips all up in your mouth. What are you doing? I'm probably going to lose the deal because of that." So, there all these little mistakes like that, like eating like a pig at a business dinner, or bouncing around too much that I've actually found are irrelevant. I'm going to go completely against what both of those guys say. Neither of those matters. You're either going to sell the deal or not and the reason why I know that is we ended up working with both those companies.

All right. So, whatever, regardless of me bouncing around too much or eating like a pig, I'm not going to change my eating habits. I grew up with five brothers. If you didn't eat quickly, the food was gone. Can I change that in my adulthood and instead eat pizza with a knife and fork? A hundred percent. But why would I change who I am just based on other people's perceptions? Isn't that the whole point of a rich life is being able to do whatever you want without having to worry about how other people are going to judge you? So, there are business development mistakes to avoid, but eating etiquette and not bouncing around so much are not those mistakes. Here are the real top business development mistakes to avoid.

--

/// R E S O U R C E S

START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: us grow your business: DOWNLOADS: #Mistakes #Email10k #Alexberman #Sales #ColdEmail

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments