How to use Twitter Ads to Validate a Business Idea in 2021?

Here is how to use Twitter Ads to Validate a Businesses Idea?

Want to learn how to get clients that pay 10X more? Hop on in at ➡️ ⬅️

I finally found a good way to use Twitter ads. And no, it's not for making direct sales. Come on, this is Twitter. I have now been using Twitter ads to validate our business ideas. Here's where we are as a business, and I don't think I've done a big update like this in a while. So I'll do it as part of the Twitter ads video. Why not? So right now we've got our seven-figure marketing agency. We've got our course that's pushing on seven figures now. And where me and Robert, my co-founder are, is we're either trying to invest in or start a software business. I've already seen copy.ai, replace the copywriter. There's no reason you'd hire a copywriter anymore. Copy.ai is now supplanted that, it's too good. Thanks, Neville Madora for showing that to me. Damn. So what I'm doing is when you're trying to start a new business idea, there are a couple ways you can go about it.

One is you could spend $120,000 and spin up the entire dev team to build an app from your brain and make it happen all in one and test it out. This is a horrible idea because you're going to end up spending $120,000 possibly on something nobody wants.

The second way you can do this is to spend about $5,000 or less hiring a dev team to build what's called a minimum viable product, which is just the smallest subset of features that your app or your business can have in it, and launching that to the market. Which, I like that idea, but what I found is you can use Twitter ads to actually validate businesses for even cheaper, as cheap as $5. So you're not spending $50,000, you're not spending $5,000, you're spending five. And I liked this so much because now we're not going out and building this app that maybe no one wants. I can show you some examples to give you a better idea of what we're doing.

CopyAI frees up your time so you can focus on the more important parts of your business. Join today at R E S O U R C E S

START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS: us grow your business: DOWNLOADS: #BusinessIdea #Email10k #Alexberman #Sales

/// MORE FROM ALEX

Subscribe for more content like this:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments