Creating a Quiz for Lead Generation

Do *you* want to know what my top-performing lead generation strategy has been - for three years running? ...

It’s a quiz! (Yep, a quiz!)

Creating a quiz that’s designed to grow your email list and convert leads to clients? It isn’t as hard as you might think. In my business - and for clients for whom I’ve implemented this lead generation strategy - the results have been *magical.*

In this video, I’m sharing all the ins and outs of how I created, promoted, and leveraged my brand archetype quiz - and how you can use a quiz to grow your brand, too.

(Psssst… If you haven’t taken my brand archetype quiz yet, you can find it here: www.kayeputnam.com. It’s been taken more than 110K times as of this publishing!)

Want to create your own quiz? I recommend TryInteract! Check them out here: you an advanced entrepreneur and serious about scaling your brand beyond 6 figures?

My team has created a FREE Brand Scaling Guide specifically for you.

In it, we share secrets to unlocking your innate brand advantages and becoming the singular choice for your ideal clients. It’s based on my team’s work with 500+ students and clients, and the process we use to define and scale psychology-driven brands.

Get the Brand Scaling Guide You can join me, my team of branding experts - and my community of audacious dreamers and do-ers - in these places:

Say hello on social:

Facebook Page: Group:

Instagram:

Pinterest:

Comments