How to Make A Retargeted Lead Generation Campaign On Facebook | SMMA Tutorial

For many businesses, leads are the lifeline to success. Leads mean a bigger pipeline and a bigger pipeline means business growth. As a social media marketer, one of the most useful services that you can provide for your client is lead generation.

By generating leads for your clients you are successfully helping them grow their pipeline and in turn, grow their business.

But not all leads are created equally. In this video, I show you step-by-step how to create a lead generation campaign on Facebook that collects the lowest funnel shoppers possible.

This video uses one of my car dealership clients as an example, however, this same strategy can be used in nearly any niche.

#SMMA #CarDealershipAds #LeadGeneration

___

If you enjoyed this video or found value from it, please like, comment, and subscribe!

___

👇🏼 Get your copy of my FREE Ultimate LinkedIn Mastery Guide Get your copy of my FREE Ultimate LinkedIn Mastery Guide Learn about my 12 Week Ultimate Agency Program with my automotive Facebook

Comments