How To Find SEO Clients in 2018 - Get 300 leads in 15 minutes [Part 1]

In this video, I'm going to show you how to find SEO clients for your SEO agency.

I'm going to walk you through my step-by-step process for finding the keywords to go after, the exact web scraping software that I use to find good potential prospects, and how you can get 300 new leads for your SEO agency in just 15 minutes,

On top of all this, I'm going to show you my exact spreadsheets that I use to store all my new leads, and how I color-code that website to make sure that I know exactly which prospects are ones which I should pursue further.

This video is part of a new series I'm starting which is all about building your own SEO agency.

I'll walk you through each step I take to:

- find potential clients

- weed out the bad fits before I waste my time reaching out to them

- how I reach out to a large number of qualified prospects each day using cold email campaigns that get 10-20% response rates

...and much more.

I'm going to be releasing videos about all these topics over the next few weeks, and if you're an SEO agency owner looking for new ways to find SEO clients, you're in the right place.

Thank you guys for watching, and if you have any questions about things I didn't cover, please let me know in the comments below. I'll be personally responding to each and every comment!

Subscribe for more!

Comments