Best Way To Generate Leads Online | 5-Step Strategy

Click here to subscribe: here to work with me: we’re talking about one of my all-time favorite subjects which would be non-other than online lead gen. More specifically, the best way to generate leads online for your business and my 5-step strategy to make it happen, every time.

Also stick around till the end because I’m going to give you my top 2 channels to focus on that are showing the best results right now across all my clients and students businesses. OK, now let’s get to it.

When it comes to generating more leads online there is no shortage of strategies available to try. You can run paid ads, you can do email marketing, you can create video content for YouTube, audio content for a podcast, or text content for a blog. You can optimize your website for SEO, spend time doing organic social media posting, the list is pretty much endless.

But what makes matters worse and even more confusing, is that for every strategy available there are at least a dozen gurus saying it’s the best thing ever, and a dozen more saying it sucks and don’t waste your time.

So let me pull back the curtain and let you in on a little secret that most gurus don’t like to share. It’s not that the strategies don’t work… most of them do… and it’s not necessarily your fault either… odds are you did your best and gave it the old college try.

So. The problem isn’t the strategy, and it’s not you either, rather, it’s the mismatch combination of the two and the fact that most strategies aren’t being built on a solid foundation.

So let’s fix that now by watching the video!

*Marketing Resources

Work With Me: Ad Image Guide : Content Formula : Second Video Ad Script : Page Marketing Plan : Marketing Toolkit

My Computer : Email Marketing Software: Landing Page Software : Website Hosting Software : Boosting Tool : Speed Learning Secret : Video Gear

My MAIN Camera : Backup Camera :

My MAIN Lens : Second Fave Lens : MAIN Mic : Fave Tripod :

My DRONE : place to get my DRONE : Drone Filters : ME:

Website:

Comments