Business Loan Lead Generation - How To Generate $2 Business Loan Leads

This video is all about business loan lead generation and will show you how we're currently generating $2 business loan leads.

Need Connect Explore for your Facebook Ad Interests: to generate Business Loan leads for your company? Let's chat here: the Lending Lead Gen Academy here: is actually an update of the business loan lead generation videos I've done in the past.

For whatever reason, my past campaigns for generating MCA and business loan leads stopped working and don't bring in low cost leads anymore.

So I took a step back and started testing other strategies and have landed on one that seems to be working very well.l

Right now, we're bringing in about 5 business loan leads per day on a $10 per day budget, giving us a lead cost of around $2 per lead.

The leads are just name, email, and phone number but are very targeted and this client is already submitting an application!

I'm using a similar lead generation strategy as before but we're targeting only one specific industry at a time, versus targeting just small business owners interested in funding.

The industry in this video that's currently bringing in the business loan leads is the trucking industry.

We're targeting Fleet Owners and offering to provide funding to expand their fleets.

As I write this, we're now at 16 leads at $1.96 per lead. Crazy!

With all of this said, I'll now be taking on 2-3 more clients in the business loan industry now that I have a solid lead generation process in place again.

So if you're interested in generating MCA and/or Business Loan leads for your company click the link above and we'll chat.

Subscribe and give me a like if this was helpful!

My website:

Comments