3 Facebook Simple but Effective Lead Generation Strategies

is a gold mine of LEADS! A billion and half of people?? You going to find somebody that wants to see what you got!

In this video I lay the foundation on why people are on Facebook and why you should keep this in mind every time you post.

Then I get into 3 simple but effective ways to generate leads on Facebook.

1. Simple Re-Connect with followers.

2. Curiosity Posts.

3. Active Prospecting farming from groups and pages your ideal prospects are in.

The more people you connect with with these simple strategies, the more leads you'll get and, as a result, you'll always have someone to talk to about your business.

Please comment below your best Facebook strategy.

Join me every Wednesday for our FREE marketing webinar at 9pm Eastern, with me on Facebook messenger at my biz page at

Comments