Think Investment, Not Cost

If you're focused on the COST of something, your head is not in the right space.

Instead, turn your focus to INVESTMENT and shift your mindset from fear-based to growth based. πŸ’ΈπŸ“ˆ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join us on Facebook:

Tweet Travis:

Full Blog: I know this: Warren Buffett doesn't talk about cost; he talks about investment. What's the ROI? What can I possibly do by investing this money? But the more you're focused on cost, you're focused in this fear-based mindset rather than this growth-based mindset and you can't grow when you're trying to protect the sacred ground that you have. At some point, you've gotta be willing to risk it and say, "You know what, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna make investments in my business, investments in myself, and I'm gonna make this happen!" Because, like Lucas said, if it doesn't work, so what? I will have learned something and I can apply it again and I can do it over and I can rebuild it. It doesn't mean I'm without fear, it just means that I'm ok with it and I'm willing to build the muscle of courage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Travis Robertson:

Travis Robertson is CEO and Founder of Robertson Coaching International, one of the fastest growing coaching and training companies in North America. Travis has trained tens of thousands of business professionals across the globe on high-performance marketing, business development and team building, and is recognized as one of the leading experts on recruiting and retention strategies for this new era of business.

Meet Travis at

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE

Never miss another video!

Comments