List Building Tips: 8 Strategies to Promote Your Lead Magnets & Get More Leads

know the best list building tips that will boost your lead generation?

Let's face it, if you're in business, leads is one of the absolute keys right there. If you don't generate leads on a consistent basis, sooner or later you'll be out of business. That's the harsh reality.

I'm gonna share with you the exact strategies you can use to build your email list, and ultimate grow your business like a pro.

Obviously, there's unlimited amount of ways to generate leads, but I'll show you the ones I'm using and that are working.

First and foremost, before I even share these list building tips to growing your email list, here's something you need to have in place. You must have your own lead magnet - something to give away for free. It could be an ebook, a cheat sheet, a checklist, a short video. Whatever the problem of your niche is - cover that in your freebie (lead magnet).

It has to be specific, and it has to focus on solving a particular problem. Figure out what your niche is and then your audience's biggest paint points - belly fat, wrinkles, lack of leads, etc. If there's a problem, there's a solution. You gotta be the one who will help people solve it. Plain and simple.

1.Your Facebook Friends' List

That is one of the most underestimated lead generation strategies. If you're currently growing your audience using your Facebook profile, there's a good chance you're messaging people, huh?! I bet! Why don't you offer your lead magnet to your friends (no, not your mom or aunt; I mean your business oriented friends)?

Seriously, most people forget about it (including myself). Here's the deal though.. Make sure you are focused on building relationships first, rather than just throwing the link at everyone. THAT's not gonna build your email list.

Like I said before, your goal is to find out the pain point and provide a pain killer. So if you have a lead magnet on a daily routine (hint-hint, I got one!) and your friend has challenges with that, offer that to them.

You're not selling anything right there in the chat. The only thing you're focused on, again, providing solutions. And that's how you build your email list.

2.Facebook Live

Are you at all doing FB lives? I mean, come on! Live broadcasts get way more exposure than anything else these days. If you're still scared of camera, check out one of my old articles on overcoming those fears.

But trust me, when you get into video marketing, you won't be able to stop. It will definitely boost the growth of your business, and you won't be looking back. I always tell my people - if a Russian (me) could get over myself and do videos, you can do it too!

Back to list building tips, when doing a FB live, it's a smart thing to do a call to action at the end and offer people your lead magnet. This is one of my main lead generation strategies to building my email list.

One suggestion - don't throw your link in the description of your video, because Facebook doesn't like it. Instead, after your broadcast is over, throw it in the comment section.

3.Facebook Ads

Now, if you really wanna go big, Facebook Ads is gonna be your best friend. Once you're ready to scale up your business, look no further. There's obviously, tons of other paid advertising strategies. But based on what I've learned, you can't get as targeted as you can with Facebook Ads.

Not only is your audience most likely already on Facebook, it's easier to reach them these days. Of course, that's a paid list building strategy, so you gotta know what you're doing. Check out my Resources Tab, as I shared a couple places where you can learn how to run Facebook ads.

-----

You can follow Jelena at:

Website: FB Group:

Comments