A Lead Generation Program Is Critical For Real Estate - Agent Hustle 1_017

I'm building the lead generation processes for our Clermont, FL based real estate team. It's the most important process you'll need for growing your business.

Thank you for watching and supporting my journey. Please subscribe and share my experience with anyone that might take value from these posts. Your comments drive me and help keep me focused, so say "hello fool" 😆

_

Subscribe to My Channel Here -- David Ortiz is marketing engineer and real estate consultant with the Mathison-Klein Group at Keller Williams, Clermont, FL. He decided to become financially independent in May 2017 and by June 12 he transitioned over to being a real estate agent, so he could fulfill that goal. This is the documentation of that journey from the beginning. He doesn't know what the end looks like, but he's going out on the real estate agent hustle to find out.

The Mathison-Klein Group is the #1 real estate team in Lake County Florida. Lead by Brandie Mathison-Klein and her team of top professionals, including multi-million dollar Realtors, I'm joining as an Inside Sales Agent.

_

FOLLOW ME is about your hustle game... Hustle Game Engaged!

Comments