3 Lead Generation Strategies For Accounting Practices

P.S. When you’re ready… here are ways we can help you with marketing and growing your accounting practice:

1. Grab a free copy of our eBook 100 Ways To Market Your Accounting Firm. It’s full of ideas that help you attract leads and convert them into clients. www.twentytwo.agency

2. Join our Facebook Group "Marketing For Professional Advisors" and connect with other accountants and advisors who want more time, clients and profits.

3. Join our Implementation Programme specifically for accounting firms. I’m putting together a new group so if you (and/or your team) would like to work with me on mastering your marketing just send me a message info@twentytwo.agency and put MIP in the subject line.

4. Work with me and my team privately. If you would like to work with me and my team privately and have a bespoke marketing strategy designed and implemented send me a message info@twentytwo.agency and tell me a little bit more about your firm and what you would like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.

Comments