When will I start seeing commissions with my online lead generation?

When will I start seeing commissions with my online lead generation?

One of the concerns I hear frequently is agents wondering when they are going to start seeing commissions.

What's interesting is that this is most commonly asked when it comes to online lead generation but is not asked when it comes to door knocking or attending community events or spending money to "get my name out there."

It should be asked for every single thing you do for your real estate business.

Full blog post here: Christina with Leads and Leverage and I help real estate agents capture, convert & close Facebook leads.

Do you have questions you'd like me to answer in future YouTube channel videos or Facebook live streams? Ask them here: even more? Hop on to my weekly insider tips on getting real estate leads from Facebook. Click here: and Leverage

1869 E. Seltice Way #202

Post Falls, ID 83854

Comments