Inconsistent Lead Generation - Solving Real Estate's 6 Biggest Problems

This is Part 1 of 4 on Solving Real Estate's Six Biggest Problems

Tom Ferry has done hundreds of business plans and SWOT analyses for our clients, many of them the best and brightest in the industry, and almost all were struggling with the same six problems in varying degrees. So in this first video of my four part series we will talk about how you can improve your lead generation today and going forward in the future.

-------------

I hope you got some helpful tips and new ideas from this video. To ensure you don't miss all my FREE training videos all you have to do is sign up here with your email: FREE Agent Scripts and a FREE copy of my new Ferry Coaching: Ferry Tom's VIP with me on my other social channels:

Website - - - - - -

Comments