LinkedIn Webinar: Sales Training Tips for Profiles & Groups

Watch my LinkedIn Webinar: Sales Training Tips for Profiles & Groups video free. Or take my FREE training for step-by-step help on getting leads via Profiles, InMail and Groups.

Tired of getting no response on LinkedIn from prospects or employers? Yes, what you'll learn here can be used by job-seekers too. This LinkedIn webinar sales training is like no other you've ever seen.

I'm showing exactly how I got over 100 leads in 1 LinkedIn Groups post, in 7 days.

You will also discover:

How, when & where to put calls-to-action in your profile that drive response.

3 Essential lessons LinkedIn consultants won't tell you (that really work).

A strange but effective way to multiply InMail and email response.

No hype, no spin, no social media guru crap. Just next steps that get you leads.

Why you should watch:

Here's what I discovered: How and when you apply words (give advice, make calls-to-action) matters more than the words/advice itself.

The more I give prospects reasons to be curious in my words the more eager they are about my business.

All because of how and when I'm handing out advice in Groups and on my profile.

Watch the video and I'll show you.

Comments