Upwork Lead Generation Strategy for Freelancers

Upwork is a great platform for freelancers just starting out.

However, if you don't know how to use the platform to compliment your business, Upwork could be a waste of your time.

This is my #1 Upwork Lead Generation Strategy for Freelancers.

In this video, I talk about how you should be using Upwork and the various components you should have in place to make you a more successful online freelancer.

Sales funnels and client management are essential for any service based business, even more so for freelancers. If you aren't using a sales funnel to get more clients into your business, you could be missing out on a lot of potential opportunity.

Isn’t it about time you started working online?

Want to Learn to Code but Don't Know Where to Start? Try Treehouse for Free! ➜ me over on my website, and hopefully, I can help you in some way. ➜ → → →

Comments