The Latest Strategies to Building an Outbound Calling Team for Listing Lead Generation w/ Tim Heyl

I'd like to invite you to a new series of free, live hangouts I'm going to host to help you build a powerful leveraged lead generation team of outbound prospectors to bring in a steady flow of seller leads so you enjoy more consistent listings.

We're going to call this series the "Leveraged Lead Generation Hangout" where I'll share what's working for me. We'll also interview top real estate professionals on how they are building outbound prospecting teams to pass seller "nurtures" to their agents, or themselves, to work for listing appointments.

If you’re getting this email we’ve connected before about how to get the best results from leveraged lead generation and I wanted to keep you updated on the latest, up-to-date strategies.

Our first live hangout is Thursday, May 14th @ 9am PST for 60 minutes. I'm hosting these with my co-host Frank Klesitz from Vyral Marketing who helps with the nurture part using video after you accept the lead from your prospector.

 

These are 100% educational hangouts and we're not selling anything. Building a leveraged lead generation team has been the best way for me to get consistent listings and I want to share those strategies with you freely so more real estate professionals can enjoy the freedom consistent listings has given me.

So come join us for our first live hangout, it's just Frank and I talking about what I did to grow our lead generation team.

Then, going forward, we'll interview top agents on what they are doing to be successful with leveraged lead generation.

See you there!

Tim Heyl

Comments